Monday 8 July 2013

Duck Noel

Hi there.

What another glorious sunny day - long may it last.

I am not mad, honest but I have made a Christmas card for today's post:




The stamp is of course Penny Black and the papers are Lili of the Valley - Country Lady.
I have coloured with Promarkers and the ribbon and pearls are from my stash. Oh yes Glossy Accents strikes again!

So now that I have made one card ready for Christmas it would be a good idea to make a few more so that I will not be pulling my hair out come the big day. It's a good idea anyway!

Hope you have a lovely day.
Ta ta for now.

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge 'Christmas in July'  ( 25 days left )
Allsorts Challenge  'Favourite things'  ( 3 days left )  Mine are Penny Black Stamps and Glossy Accents
Ribbon Girls  'Add a bow' ( 5 days left )

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my fave stamps of all time-super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully bright and cheerful Christmas card Eve.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Eve .. .. stranger alert!!!!!

    What a beautiful Christmas card. The Glossy Accents is a great finishing touch.

    You have been super busy on your blog and have posted some fabby makes .. .. sorry it has been a while since I visited :-(

    Thank you for all your lovely comments on mine.

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and I love the Glossy Accents too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...