Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sprinkled with Sugar

Hello again!

Here is another Lili of the Valley stamped card 'Sprinkled with Sugar'.
 I used:
ProMarkers, Glamour dust, Glossy Accents, Forever Friends 'New Arrival' papers and LOTV tag.
I think that the pink striped paper is from another pack but I can't remember which - sorry!




 
Such a 'sweet' image wouldn't you say! LOL!
 
Enough with the bad jokes - hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
 
TTFN
 
Challenges:
 
Lili of the Valley Challenge  'Pretty in Pink' ( 1 day left )
 
Lili of the Valley Thursday challenge 'Monochrome'  ( 23 hours left )- Hope mine counts with the added brown colour if not please delete.
 
Crafts and Me challenges 'Anything goes'  ( 21 days left )

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eve,
    You're not talking to yourself! LOL. Love your card and its 'sweet' image. I saw it when I was adding my link at LLF. I love how you've added the glamour dust to the sprinkling sugar - brilliant effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super cute and I just love your glossy jar and sparkly sugar!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve,

    Such a cute card! I love the Glamour Dust for the sugar and the jam jar is so cute!

    Thanks for entering our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty in Pink' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...