Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tilda with Hawaii Flower

Good evening you lovely Bloggers!

A late entry for me tonight and surprise, surprise it's a last minute sprint to the challenge post!!

Here is Tilda with Hawaii Flower:


 
Apologies for the dark photo but I took it about an hour ago.
 
The backing papers are Forever Friends New Arrival. The sentiment is Pink Petticoat and I used Frantage embossing powders. The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
 
Ta ta for now.
 
Challenges:
 
Friday Sketch Challenge  Follow the sketch ( 1 day left )
 
The Ribbon Girl 'Magnolia only' Use two backing papers ( 3 days left )
 
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge  'Shabby Chic'  ( 20 hours left )
 
Midweek Magnolias  'Make it girly with ribbons and pearls'  ( 10 hours left )
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Eve! I love the colours and the Frantage embossing powder!
    Thanks for joining our Shabby Chic Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Your colouring is fab and I love that sparkly frame.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Marvelous Magnolia :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Tilda looks beautiful. I have that stamp & haven't inked it up for a while...You have just inspired me to do just that :) The papers look great, the frantage looks gorgeous & you have done a wonderful job with your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Eve, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...