Saturday 31 August 2013

Last minute snippet dash!

Happy Saturday everyone.

I will make this a quick post as I am very late to share my snippet make with Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Snippets Playground.  I hope that I don't get a late mark or even worse a telling off from Miss Di!!
Here is my share:


The paper is ages old from Lidl , sentiment from Pink Petticoat and the butterfly punch is Stampin Up.
I can't even remember where I got the pink borders from!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and the sun shines for you. 

TTFN  





1 comment:

  1. A really pretty snippets card Eve - the butterflies are fabulous!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...