Monday 4 November 2013

Lighting up

Good morning all!

It is a beautiful sunny day here in Devon - ansome!

Here is my card for today:




Items used:
Penny Black 'Lighting up', Pink Petticoat paper, ProMarkers, Gelly roll pens, Glossy Accents.

I should have really put a sentiment on it but didn't know where to put it!


Hubby had to take the car to work today so I'm off to get my bike out of the garage to go to the shop. The last time I rode it my legs were like jelly afterwards! I am sooo unfit.

Anyway thanks for stopping by and hope your day is dandy! TTFN

Challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge 'Follow the sketch' I have changed the position of my stars a bit - hope this is ok!  ( 3 days left )
Penny Black Saturday challenge.  'Sparklers' Sparkly and glittery ( 32 days left )
Penny Black at allsorts  'Anything goes' ( 23 days left )
Sir Stampalot challenge  'Christmas'  ( 23 days left )
Crafty Calendar challenge  'All things Christmas'  ( 30 days left )

10 comments:

  1. Hi Eve
    Thanks for popping by my blog - I too used to craft at the dining room table and had to 'tidy' everything away in boxes and drawers before I was lucky enough to get my little craft haven.
    Your card is adorable - super cute image and great LO.
    Enjoy the rest of the day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely creation and thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooo Eve another gorgeous card and anyone can post on the Wild Rose Studio Facebook page here is the link :)
    https://www.facebook.com/wildrosestudio
    hope to see you over there
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card with great use of jelly pens.
    Thanks for sharing with us at penny black & more this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, lovely image and paper. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card - I love the image and the backing paper! gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us a Friday Sketch Challenge! Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. I love the image and the backing paper! gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Friday Sketch Challenge. Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month for our Christmas Challenge!
    Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so adorable. Love the image and all the lovely sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card - love the sparkly lights!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...