Monday 9 December 2013

Country Companions

Happy Monday to you!
Hope your week has got off to a good start.

I have two cards to share with you today as I didn't get around to posting yesterday - No 1:



Items used:
Country Companions 'Poinsettia', Nitwits papers, Marianne Creatables die, ProMarkers and DigiStamp Boutique sentiment.

I think that maybe I might be getting Glossy Accents withdrawal symptoms which will have to be put right soon!

The sun is shinning here in Devon and the Christmas decorations are up so all is good!

Back in a bit with another card - TTFN.

Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers challenge  'Follow the sketch'  ( 19 hours left )
Sparkles challenge  'Animals'  ( 3 days left )
My Mums Craft Shop 'winter-Christmas'  ( 22 days left )

4 comments:

  1. oh eve this is just adorable, I love those papers too
    thank you for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Eve - fabulous colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, that poinsettia die is awesome. thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i love your card ! The papers are really nice ! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope to see you again !

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...