Tuesday 7 January 2014

Stippled Blossoms

Hello everyone.

I hope that you are avoiding the winter bugs that are flying around!

Here is a card that I made yesterday for the  Less is More challenge   where the theme is 'Winter Blues'
 

I tried to keep it as simple as possible by stamping Stampin Up's 'Stippled Blossoms' and 'Best Dad Ever' sentiment. The die is SB Borderabilities A2 Curved Borders One. I also added a tiny bit of Stickles in the centre of the flower.

So I hope that you like it and thanks for stopping by TTFN.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your curved border and your stickles, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve, I'm your frist follower now.. thanks for you comments

    I use them both with a brush from a tile and straight from the pen depending on the water colour paper. i normally always gor for the wash first though to give it a lyer

    jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve, Happy New Year.
    LOVE this card. Perfectly balanced and that curved border is gorgeous.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    Yay!!!

    So pleased you have the followers add on now!!!

    Loving your card and that gorgeous curved border. That has been on my list for a while .. .. and has now gone up a few notches LOL!!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...