Sunday 2 February 2014

Caroling Duck!

Hi there blog friends.

I have been absent for a few days with sore throat and now a cold so haven't felt like crafting :(

However I have had a fabulous weekend - yesterday I went to Exeter WestPoint craft show which was fabulous! Jenny Mayes from Hobby Art was there. I first saw Jenny on Create and Craft along time ago and then I saw her at Japonica craft shop in Exmouth. Her stamps are fabulous and she is so enthusiastic, talented and very helpful. So I bought some of her new stamp sets which I'm sure you will see shortly.
 Inkylicious was also there so I bought some more of those stamps and will have another go at using their ink dusters, so watch this space!
It is brilliant for inspiration going to a craft show but also frustrating when they make it look so easy!

Today I went out for lunch with hubby and youngest son for a triple celebration - mine and hubbies birthdays are in January and we also celebrated my youngest son getting his English language exam results - A STAR!!!!!   Super proud of him and now he doesn't have to resit that exam in the future as you can't get any higher than that!

On to today's share:



 


Items used:
Penny Black 'Caroling Duck!'
ProMarkers
Kaisercraft Christmas papers
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Wink of Stella pen
Glossy Accents
Ribbon, gems and button from stash

So I will end my waffle and wish you a fab evening, thanks for stopping by TTFN.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly  'Sketchie free for all'  ( I used number 65 ) 1 day left
Pixie's crafty workshop  'Use snippets'  ( 6 days left )
Penny Black at allsorts.  'Make it sparkle'  ( 23 days left )
Promarker challenge.  'Anything goes'  ( 1 day left )





13 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with the people at the shows making it look so easy! Sweet little duck card and I like the little "fa la la" greeting to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, cute! I can see the sparkle which looks great and the gloss. I love the bows, especially the gold one on the little star. Happy birthday, congratulations and feel better soon. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    Sorry to hear that you haven't been well :-( Hope you are feeling much better now.

    Many congratulations to your Son. An A STAR .. .. he really is "a star". You must be so proud of him.

    Loving your card too. One of my favourite PB Christmas stamps .. .. as you probably know LOL!!!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute Eve and the sparkle on his hat makes him perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge and hope you soon feel better.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon Eve. Love the festive card you're showing here. Glad you enjoyed the craft show. I love my duster brushes and find them much easier to use than the wretched brayer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and very charming. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. whata fab little duck! love the shine on his beak and feet!
    thankyou for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Eve.Fab design and papers and i love the fun image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image and you have done him up proud! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your duck! I so want your duck! I always wanted a duck for a pet. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Eve, and so lovely and sparkly. 'Carolling Duck' is one of my fave PB Christmas stamps and always makes me smile. Well done to your son too!

    Thank you for grabbing the snippets button!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little guy is adorable! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Eve, sorry to hear you've been poorly, but sounds like your celebration dinner was great fun!
    Love the card, the image is so cute :-)
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...