Thursday 20 February 2014

Thank you for caring

Good evening lovely blog people!

I hope that you have had a good day. I have had the week off work and I can't believe how quickly it has gone - typical!  Why is that when you work it drags and have the week off and it flies by :(

Anyway here is today's share:




Items used:
The Hobby House 'Silver Fairy' PRE COLOURED image
Henbury Lane papers
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Stampin Up word punches
Flower Soft
Glamour Dust
Flowers, gems and lace from stash

I have cheated with a pre coloured image but jazzed it up with glitter and Flower Soft.
I do feel more comfortable with a card when I can pile it all on rather than a clean and simple look where I always think that something is missing!

Hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by - TTFN.

Challenges:
The Hobby House Challenge  'Anything goes'  ( 6 days left )
Live and Love crafts 'Love-n-lace'   ( 8 days left )
Papertake Weekly  'Lovely Layers'  ( 4 days left )
ABC Challenge  'F is for Flowers'  ( 5 days left )

1 comment:

  1. Morning Eve

    I know what you mean .. .. my days when I had to leave the home and work for other people used to last for ages .. .. now I only have to answer to myself and womble across the landing they fly by.

    Something wrong there!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you have enjoyed your week.

    This card is gorgeous. Love the colours and that cute image. So much to look at .. . and it is all wonderful.

    Have a lovely Friday and a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...