Saturday 29 March 2014

Happy Birthday Claire

Good morning all.

I hope that your weekend has got off to a good start. The sun is starting to make an appearance so hopefully it might stay for a while!

Here is a card that I made for a friends birthday:



I saw this card on Pinterest and thought it was a great way to use all of those snippets of card so I gave it a go. I asked hubby what do you think these are and he replied 'puddings', eldest son said 'cakes' and youngest said 'chocolates' bingo!

Am I right in thinking that it is O.K to copy another persons card idea if you say where it came from? and if you don't copy it exactly. I would love for someone to set me straight as I don't want to offend anyone!

For this card I used:
Stampin Up: Perfect Plum ink, card and patterned papers, Elegant Lines and Fancy Fan embossing folders, Word Window punches and Teeny Tiny sentiments.
Ribbon, punches, Stickles, Liquid Pearls and other embossing folders from stash.

As I used snippets ( and have lots left over to make another card ) I will take this card over to Pixie's snippet's playground just before the gates close!

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some very exciting news.
 Thanks for stopping by my blog today and hope you have a fab weekend - TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eve!

    Fabulous card there - looks yummy :) I'm no expert but in this huge world of card making we're bound to pick up ideas and want to use them - I think that's a compliment to the person you found the idea from - plus linking to them is always nice. Anyhow, your card isn't a straight copy - you just used the idea for the choccies, and brilliantly too!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love my card and have shown everyone who came to my house over my birthday weekend - thanks everso Eve, you are one talented lady! Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...