Wednesday 9 April 2014

Turquoise Vivid Vases

Good morning blog people!

Here is my second entry for Less is More and Pixies-snippets-playground which I made while hubby was watching the dreaded football last night!
Without Glossy Accents:


With Glossy Accents:


I think that I prefer it with Glossy Accents but that's probably because I'm addicted to it!
Which one do you prefer?

Items used:
Please click on the links below the images for more information

                                                                         Vivid Vases

                                                    Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper
                                                         In Colour Stampin' Write Markers
                                                             In Colour Cardstock

I also used SU black cardstock and a small snippet of Sweet Sorbet DS paper.


Stampin Up! are now having weekly deals where there are lots of bargains to be had - click on the link below to find out more:
                                                Weekly Deals at Stampin Up!


So that's it from me today thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic day! TTFN.


8 comments:

  1. Perfect Eve! Like you, I favour the glossy accents version - sigh, would never have thought of doing that to the vases. Works brilliantly!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific, I love it with the Glossy Accents too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Love all the turquoise. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glossy accents for me! Fab card
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super snippets card ... I like the effect of the glossy accents on the image. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the glossy accetns!

    This is a lovely card and the GA makes it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eve, ooh - look what I missed. Your new Stampin Up venture. How exciting!
    Wish you loads of luck with it, hun. You're going to have so much fun.
    What are you on about - your profile pic is fab! You look amazing.
    It tells you something about me when my pic is of the dog, doesn't it ;-)

    Love this card - you nailed the CAS style, but still managed to add lots of interest
    with the different vases.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...