Tuesday 13 May 2014

Penny Black 'Buzz in the Air!'

Hello there lovely blog people!

Just a quick post as it is getting late so straight on with the card:


Items used:
Penny Black 'Buzz in the Air!' 2615H
ProMarkers
Stickles
Tonic papers
Fiskars flower punch
Pink Petticoat sentiment

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge  'Spring Flowers' (also showcasing the lovely Penny Black stamps)  14 hours left
Papertake Weekly  'Pretty Pastles'  (6 days left)

So that's me for today short and sweet - well I am short but I don't know if you would say sweet!!
Thanks for stopping by - TTFN
Eve x

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Eve! I love this wonderful Mother's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...