Wednesday 24 September 2014

Caroling Duck!

Hello there blog world!

I have a CAS Christmas card to show you today:

Items used:
Penny Black 'Caroling Duck!' 2988H
Promarkers
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Die-namic 'Blue prints 8' die
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Ribbon from stash

Do you think that I've mastered this CAS lark yet?!!
I wish that I knew what style of card that I am best at and would love to know what you think.

So there is another Christmas card for the box - one less to make when things are busy.
I hope that you have had a lovely day and thank you for visiting me here at my little old blog!!
Eve x
Challenges:
Less Is More.  'Face the music and dance'  2 days left.
Allsorts Challenge  'Based on a film title' - mine is 'A Christmas Carol'    1 day left.
Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge  'Christmas Critters'   13 days left.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge  'Anything goes'   6 days left.
Papertake Weekly  'Oh How Cute'  5 days left.

14 comments:

  1. this is a great CAS card Eve.
    Striking, crisp and clean with superb colouring to your cute image.
    Love the ribbon you've found too - fantastic for the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this, with it's cute little touches of
    glitter and gloss. It's perfect, Eve.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab .... CAS and a great little image, he's sooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card like his shiny beak !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eve what a cutie, love the Glossy Accent feet and beak!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LIM card. Love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eve

    I love every type of card you make!

    Of course this image is one of my favourites .. .. and I love the musical ribbon very much!

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry my visit is rather late this week, this really made me smile! Super job.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll tell what style of card this is, Eve. The "p.e.r.f.e.c.t." style!! Yes, definitely clean and simple, with the emphasis on the clean! Everything is where it should be, the execution is impeccable, and the coloring/sparkling are, well, PERFECT!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fab CAS card. Love the shiny webbed feet! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Eve.....lovely CAS card and your cute image....I did see Hibby Art on C&C but was good and sat on my hands but llove the tiny scenic stamps,,.....thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this! What a fab card.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...