Saturday 6 September 2014

Paper Smooches meets Less Is More and Sketch Saturday!!

Good evening all.
Another quick post from me today and as my title suggest I have combined 3 challenges:


 I used Paper Smooches 'Cyber Cafe' and Nitwits paper. The Cardstock is SU.
If there is anything else you would like to know just ask.

Must dash as my Saturday night starts right here (X Factor!!)
Hope you have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by.
Eve x
Challenges:
Paper Smooches   'Anything goes'  12 hours left.
Less is More  'Chocolate Mint'  6 days left.
Sketch Saturday  (thankfully you can use any shape as I haven't got a heart die!) 5 days left.

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Eve!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely and even better... it's all about coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cappuccino froth on the card how lovely..I was busy fixing the shed roof last night with my husband well it does contain my craft supplies..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm that whipped cream on top of your coffee looks delicious and quite realistic, brilliant card :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is awesome. Love all the texture you added to this great design. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMM! fab card makes me want to have a mug of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I love anything as much as chocolate, it`s coffee. Your card has it all, super job.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, love the texture you applied for the whipped topping & sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please ... deliciously yummy Eve and I'd love a cup of that.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sentiment Eve, fab card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, Eve! Great design! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally fabulous card, LOVE the froth ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...