Saturday 19 August 2017

HAPPY TIMES

Good evening.
I have made a card for this weeks LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE 'Perfect holiday':


I paper pieced the caravan:

When our boys were younger we used to stay in a caravan in Cornwall on holiday - happy times!
I had an idea in my head to create a card with a photo on it so this is what I came up with.

I used:
Stampin' Up! 'You're Sublime stamp set (without the sentiment), 'On Film' Framelits dies, dotty paper, punch for the clouds and flowers.
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die,
Label maker for the sentiment.

Looking at it now perhaps I should have made the photo frame a different colour to make it stand out more - what do you think?

Back to the drawing board!
Thanks for stopping by.

                     

8 comments:

  1. I think it's super just the way it is

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah .. .. this is fabulous Eve .. .. I love the colour palette very much.

    A lovely reminder for you of happy times.

    I would put that on a frame on my wall!

    Hope all is well with you and you are having a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Eve, such a fun caravan and great paper piecing.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous little caravan scene Eve and love all the paper piecing too. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea of using a polaroid for this cute little scene, it's great in the textured white. And fabulous paper piecing too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute caravan ! Great LIM card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Love the paper piecing. I think the white frame really helps to keep the card CAS. I spent a holiday in Cornwall many moons ago, while I was still at school. Loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Using paper piecing for your caravan stamp was a great idea, your card is detailed yet CAS, great job! I love the retroish look. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...