Thursday 24 August 2017

PENNY BLACK BEE COUSTUME 2243K

Good afternoon.
I had the urge (thanks to Jules) to ink up a Penny Black stamp:




I used:
Penny Black 'Bee Coustume' 2243K
Bee stamp is Stamp n' Stor 'Bee Line'
Sentiment is Little Claire Designs
Promarkers
Pink Petticoat paper
Glossy Accents
Glitter
Lace, Ribbon and gems from stash
Flowers from The Ribbon Girl

I made the card base myself but please don't look too closely as it is not very even!!

Challenges:
As you like it challenge 'fur or feathers and why'  although I used to keep chickens I now have a dog so it would have to be fur for me - much more love and fun!

I thoroughly enjoyed colouring this card as it made a nice change!
Thanks for stopping by!

                    

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Eve, love the PB cat and your card base looks perfect to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a cute bee Eve, beautiful card & design too, love that pastel yellow colour ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally adorable card with the sweet PB image Eve and such a pretty shape as well, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just sooo adorable - so sweet. I love how you used the shape of the card to carry on the theme too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thanks for entering our AGoes Challenge at Penny's. Hope you join us again for our next challenge.
    Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet this is a lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with lovely coloring and pretty matching papers!
    Thanks for joining LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Eve, great shape and loving the cute cat!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute!!!

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaah, such an adorable card, Eve. Cute image and I love your colouring. Great shape too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card. Love the PB stamp and his sparkly wings. Fab shape too.
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...